[R] How to integrate OpenBLAS LAPACK to my RStudio in WINDOWS 7?

Allan Tanaka allantanaka11 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 04:27:09 CEST 2017

Hi.
I have installed OpenBLAS and LAPACK. It's working correctly in Python.
I also want OpenBLAS and LAPACK to be used in R to speed up computational time but i can't find the installation guide for RStudio in Windows7. Does it mean that RStudio automatically detect the installed OpenBLAS and use it?

Please let me know.
THANKS

*Note: I Have installed RTools but i don't set R's mingw, cygwn in the environment path because i have installed those two beforehand. My RSTUDIO=3.4