[R] need help to convert animal ID to a factor

Neny Sitorus nsit315 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Mon May 23 06:46:30 CEST 2016

Hi,

I was trying to convert my animal ID experiment (ID) to factor to get the
ggboxplot, previously it was working well.
But since yesterday it displayed "Error" every time I tried to re-run it.
Could you help me in this issue?

# convert rat ID to factor
Leak.df <- toFactor(Leak.df, id.var=c("ID", "Time"))

>From Console:
> ets.df <- toFactor(ets.df, id.var=c("ID", "Time"))
Error: could not find function "toFactor"

Looking forward for your reply.

Kind regards,
Neny