[R] issues with R raster temporary files

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Wed Jun 22 22:41:05 CEST 2016

I think there is a bug in raster::removeTmpFiles().  Near the end it has
        f <- f[dif > h]
        if (length(f) > 1) {
            unlink(f, recursive = TRUE)
        }
so it only tries to remove the files listed in 'f' if there is more than
one of them.
Perhaps the author meant to use '>=' instead of '>', but unlink() works
fine if
given a zero-long vector of file names so the 'if' could be omitted.

You can report bugs in the raster package with the command
      bug.report(package="raster")

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com