[R] Install.package CAIC

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 3 19:51:59 CET 2016

I don't see a "CAIC" package on CRAN or bioconductor. Are you sure you got that right? Perhaps you meant another package? Or a function in another package? E.g. ape has a read.caic() function ...

See https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Phylogenetics.html

B.
(Please also read the posting guide ... )