[R] Install.package CAIC

Gabriela Wofkova gabriela.wofkova at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 17:45:42 CET 2016

​H
​ello,

I am a begginer in R and I need to incorporate phylogeny into my data. So i
tried to instal package CAIC.

> install.packages("CAIC")
> install.packages("CAIC", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org",type="source")
> install.packages("CAIC", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

But it doesn´t work.

Installing package into ‘C:/Users..../3.2’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)Warning in install.packages :
  package ‘CAIC’ is not available (for R version 3.2.3)

I see on forum one question on it:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Installing-CAIC-tt3693455.html

but the advice doesn´t work for me.
Have you got any other idea?

I have the newest version of R program (R version 3.2.3).

Is it possible that the package is available just for older versions? I had
also R version 3.1.2, but also it didn´t work.

I am sorry, if it is stupid or easy question, but I am at the end with any
idea.

Thank a lot for every advice.

Gabriela W.
​