[R] polygon angle option perpendicular to axis

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Thu Apr 28 18:06:50 CEST 2016

I think you are seeing the Moire (interference) pattern arising from
the interaction of lty=4 (dotted/dashed lines) and closely spaced
parallel lines.  Use lty=1 (solid lines) to see this.

[BTW, your script did not work because you changed the capitalization
of top and bottom halfway through it.]

As for hatching being old-fashioned, when I read stats stuff on my
black and white Kindle I wish that people used color less and hatching
more.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com