[R] Mailing List

Ogbos Okike giftedlife2014 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 06:58:14 CEST 2016

Dear All,
I am using R to do my work and thank you very much for developing,
maintaining and making such excellent software available to anyone
that is interested enough to ask for it.

 I have registered at Nabble. I was wondering the right forum for me
to send my help request. I have tried sending to R-help at r-project.org.
However, I do receive a kind of warning email stating that my email
awaits approval from the moderator since I am a non-member posting to
membership email.

Can any one please direct me to the right forum for me. My problem
range from plotting graph using R, statistics in R, etc. You could
have seen some of my request this few days.

Thank you for your time.
Ogbos