[R] Microsoft R Server

Leandro Marino leandromarino at leandromarino.com.br
Thu Apr 14 14:55:45 CEST 2016

John,

as I know Microsoft has owned the Revolution Analytics and is continuing
the development of the Revolurion R with a new name Microsoft R. Note that
Microsoft R has an open source stable version. I'm not quite sure which
modifications they are doing on it. I suppose that this modified version of
R is the one they are putting in their servers.

As I could search few weeks ago they inform us that all R packages works
with their version.

Best
Leandro