[R] p values from GLM

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 00:26:06 CEST 2016

On 01/04/2016 6:14 PM, John Sorkin wrote:
 > How can I get the p values from a glm ? I want to get the p values so
I can add them to a custom report

 >   fitwean<-
glm(data[,"JWean"]~data[,"Group"],data=data,family=binomial(link ="logit"))
 >   summary(fitwean)             # This lists the coefficeints, SEs, z
and p values, but I can't isolate the pvalues.
 >   names(summary(fitwean))  # I see the coefficients, but not the p values
 >   names(fitmens)                  # p values are not found here.

Doesn't summary(fitwean) give a matrix? Then it's
colnames(summary(fitwean)$coefficients) you want, not names(fitwean).

Duncan Murdoch

P.S. If you had given a reproducible example, I'd try it myself.

 > Thank you!
 > John
 >
 > John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
 > Professor of Medicine
 > Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
 > University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology and
Geriatric Medicine
 > Baltimore VA Medical Center
 > 10 North Greene Street
 > GRECC (BT/18/GR)
 > Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
 > (Phone) 410-605-7119
 > (Fax) 410-605-7913 (Please call phone number above prior to faxing)
 >
 > Confidentiality Statement:
 > This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.