[R] R applications deployment models?

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:21:55 CEST 2015

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us>
wrote:

> I am not necessarily referring to the business model (though many people
> asking this question are), but rather the install-to-bare-os deployment
> model that controls the user experience throughout. You typically need to
> install R as a separate product and use it interactively to kick your
> "application" into gear, should you choose to develop such.

​Thanks. That helps me understand better. A difficult task on a Monday
morning after coming back from vacation! <grin/>​

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown