[R] Converting daily time series to monthly?

Mon Nov 16 21:44:28 CET 2015

There are several ways to do this in R. You can get useful suggestions if you follow the recommendations in the Posting Guide, including:

Send your email using pain text format since HTML tends to mangle code samples.

Provide a sample of data that represents your actual data. See [1] for suggestions of how to do this... the dput function is particularly useful for generating some code that puts the some data into our R session.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing