[R] Converting daily time series to monthly?

Chattopadhyay, Somsubhra sch298 at g.uky.edu
Mon Nov 16 20:37:02 CET 2015

Hi all,

I have daily time series of rainfall for sufficiently long period of time
(70 years). I want to aggregate the data series into monthly, seasonal and
annual basis. I know excel can handle this with the pivot table
functionality. However, I have too many data points so, it's not a very
smart way of dealing with this that way. I am wondering a simple R code or
package may help me out here. I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Som

--
Somsubhra Chattopadhyay