[R] Help on Histogram ~ Barplot

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:09:15 CEST 2015

Unless I have missed something somewhere, the object is named "graph" not
"RData" . Further, the call to by() is complete nonsense, with arguments
misspecified -- there is no "names.arg" argument to by() (the 2nd argument
is named "INDICES")

It appears that some people need to spend some time with R tutorials before
further posting (or replying) on this list.

Cheers,
Bert

graph<- read.csv("RData.csv", header = TRUE)