[R] Help on Histogram ~ Barplot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu May 28 17:00:18 CEST 2015

Adding back context which was omitted by this Nabble user who still does not understand the mailing list conventions:

On May 28, 2015, at 6:13 AM, Shivi82 wrote:

> HI David,
>
> So if I understand from your post below, when we import a file in R- we need
> to make sure that the variable names do not have any space nor they should
> be in special characters or not in comma format.

Well .... perhaps. I asked to see the first several lines of the data. If it really were a csv file, then there should not have been any commas in the first column when the R data-object was printed. Any spaces in the header row should have been converted to periods. That's what the `make.names` function does when it encounters spaces or special characters.

--
David.