[R] Problem with particular file in XML package?

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:12:46 CEST 2015

I have also seen this problem on a student's windows machine (with R
3.2.0 and on multiple mirrors). It appeared that the package zip
itself was being corrupted (with an error to the tune of downloaded
file size does not agree with actual file size). The most likely
explanation that I could come up with was that a virus checker was
hitting a false positive and mangling the zip file.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/