[R] Fwd: non-conformable arguments

Soheila Khodakarim lkhodakarim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:47:17 CEST 2015

Dear Thierry Onkelinx,

Thank you so much to answer me. But I do not know what information I should
send for you
I want to run neural network on my data.I run these codes and I saw this
Error in the last line

#load mydata
dim(mydata)
# 20 3111
library(neuralnet)
fm <- as.formula(paste("resp ~", paste(colnames(mydata)[1:3110],
collapse="+")))
out <- neuralnet(fm,data=mydata, hidden = 4, lifesign = "minimal",
linear.output = FALSE, threshold = 0.1)
Call: neuralnet(formula = fm, data = mydata, hidden = 4, threshold = 0.1,
  lifesign = "minimal", linear.output = FALSE)

1 repetition was calculated.

        Error Reached Threshold Steps
1 2.402157856     0.06958374995     9
#load testset
dim(testset)
# 20 3111
out.results <- compute(out, testset)
Error in neurons[[i]] %*% weights[[i]] : non-conformable arguments

Regards,
Soheila