[R] Suggestions for workaround for R Markdown problem with data() ?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Mon Jan 12 17:41:10 CET 2015

Can you try to compile your .Rmd file in the R console (instead of
clicking the button in RStudio)?

  rmarkdown::render('your.Rmd')

If it gives the same error, please post the traceback() information. I
just tried the following minimal example, and I was unable to
reproduce your problem. You may also try to reinstall the package:
BiocInstaller::biocLite('IlluminaHumanMethylation450kanno.ilmn12.hg19')

---
output: pdf_document
---

```{r}
library(IlluminaHumanMethylation450kanno.ilmn12.hg19)
data(IlluminaHumanMethylation450kanno.ilmn12.hg19)
```

Regards,
Yihui
--