[R] Suggestions for workaround for R Markdown problem with data() ?

Mon Jan 12 09:41:43 CET 2015

When you start off by saying it works fine in the console, it starts sounding like not a question that belongs here. It actually is possible to run knitr/rmarkdown in the console without RStudio, so you could try that but to me it sounds suspiciously like a bug in RStudio. Ask on their support forums with a reproducible example. If it turns out to be a bug in the package, keep in mind that that is a Bioconductor package and they, too, have their own support forum.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing