[R] probability topic is assigned in given document

RL2240 RJLIM at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 9 21:26:18 CET 2015

Using R's LDA package, how do I find the probability that a topic is assigned
to a given document? The "top.topic.documents" feature lists the most likely
documents for each topic. How do I retrieve the original values that this
ranking is based off of?

For example, this code below would tell me the top 10 documents for each
topic. How do I get the original values this top 10 ranking is based off of?
require(lda)
result <- lda.collapsed.gibbs.sampler(text$documents,...)
topdocs <- top.topic.documents(result$document_sums,  num.documents=10)