[R] [Question] about plot.xts

Sun Feb 15 08:08:35 CET 2015

It means that xtsExtra has a different version if plot.xts, and that will be the one that gets run when you call that function. If you want to use the one that is defined in xts, you can specify it...

xts::plot.xts(...)

In the future, don't post in HTML, since this is a plain text only list. We don't see the formatting that you see, so don't delude yourself into thinking that we do.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing