[R] Swirl course crashes

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:25:00 CET 2015

It's hard to say from your description what the situation is. The error
simply means the plot area is too small for the figure margins to fit. Try
closing the graphics (plot) window before you run the section that causes
the error, or you can try maximizing the plotting window.
You can also contact the course developers and ask them to fix the bug.

HTH,

Peter