[R] Swirl course crashes

Glen Forister gforister at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 20:15:38 CET 2015

Is there a way for me to use the Swirl course "Data_Visualization"?  This
is my main reason for learning R, for the plotting ability but can't use
the course.  I've already been through the following (Programming,
Programming Alt, Getting_and_Cleaning_Data).

I get the following
=========================
Would you like to continue with one of these lessons?

1: Data Analysis Data Visualization
2: R Programming Basic Building Blocks
3: No. Let me start something new.

Selection:
| Attemping to load lesson dependencies.
| Package ‘openintro’ loaded correctly!

| Here is a dot plot created using the variable 'price' from our 'cars'
| data set. As you may notice, the price is reported along the x-axis in
| $1000s, and each point above the axis represents the price of one of
| the 54 cars in our data set.

Error in plot.new() : figure margins too large

| Leaving swirl now. Type swirl() to resume.

Hopefully, something can be pointed out that I have forgotten.  so far all
the courses have been great.

--
Glen Forister
2319 Vernon St.