[R] Errors --> Windows 8- R version 3.2.1

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 23:35:43 CEST 2015

To check what your actual working directory is try

getwd()

To look a list of files in your actual working directory try

dir()

If your working directory is not what you expected change it with

setwd("path to directory")

There are several ways in Windows to ensure that R starts in the required
directory (eg double clicking on a file which starts in R in the working
directory or setting up a short cut on your desktop which starts R in that
directory, use projects in RStudio).  I usually use the setwd()  method  or
PStudio projects.

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park
Rathfarnham