[R] friedman.test error: not an unreplicated complete block design

lindsay hanford lindsay.hanford at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:20:38 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

I thought it was possible to have multiple subjects in each group, while
still specifying another factor, as is the case for repeated measures
ANOVA. If this is not the case, I guess I should look into Regression
models for count data as suggested by Micheal.

--
Lindsay Hanford, BSc, PhD Candidate
McMaster Integrative Neuroscience Discovery & Study | *Department of
Psychology, Neuroscience & Behaviour *
McMaster University *|* 1280 Main Street West, PC329 Psychology Building *|*
 Hamilton, ON, L8S 4L8
905 525 9140 x24784 *|* lindsay.hanford at gmail.com