[R] friedman.test error: not an unreplicated complete block design

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Mon Apr 13 18:27:25 CEST 2015

We really need " commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code' as asked for in the note at the end of each R-help message.

Have a look at http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html and/or http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example  for some hints.

In particular, in your case we almost certainly need some data.  Please use dput() to produce a useable data set. See Hakley's discussion at http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for an example of how to to this.
John Kane
Kingston ON Canada