[R] Aggregating daily rainfall raster data to bimontly data

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Apr 5 18:39:54 CEST 2015

See ?tapply

However, as John said, without knowing the structure of your data, it
is impossible to provide a guaranteed recipe. For example, does the
data structure contain date information? -- it would be difficult (but
not impossible depending on data structure) to aggregate by calendar
(bi-monthly, depending on your meaning of "bi") without knowing the
months. Aggregating by every n days would be easy, but that's probably
not what you want.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter