[R] Aggregating daily rainfall raster data to bimontly data

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sun Apr 5 18:13:01 CEST 2015

Someone might if they had any idea of what the data actually looked like and what you are trying to do. The 'bimonthly' for example, is ambiguous in English; do you mean every two months or twice a month?

Have a look at https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility and   http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example with special attention to dput() as a method of supplying sample data to the help list.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada