[R] Updates to R Core and R Foundation Membership

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:36:17 CEST 2014

Hi all,
  It is my pleasure to announce new members to R Core and to the R
Foundation
 whose efforts will be most appreciated as R continues to evolve and
advance.

    There are 2 new R core members:  Martin Morgan and Michael Lawrence.
    In addition Stefano Iacus has decided to step down from R Core.

   There are 7 new R foundation members:
  Dirk Eddelbuettel, Torsten Hothorn, Marc Schwartz,
  Hadley Wickham, and Achim Zeileis, Martin Morgan and Michael Lawrence.
  The R Foundation now has 29 ordinary members.

  Please join me in welcoming them to their new roles and especially in
thanking
 Stefano for his many years of contributions.

  best wishes
    Robert

 for the R Foundation

--