[R] How to use multi paragraph comment like /* and */ in cpp?

Bos, Roger roger.bos at rothschild.com
Tue Sep 9 18:37:45 CEST 2014

What I do in cases like that is wrap the code in a FALSE statement so it won't get executed:  its easy to add and remove as needed.

If (FALSE) {

...Code to exclude....

}

This message and any attachments are for the named person's use only.
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No right to confidential or privileged treatment
of this message is waived or lost by an error in transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by e-mail, delete the message, any attachments and all
copies from your system and destroy any hard copies. You must
not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print or copy any part of this message or any attachments if you are not
the intended recipient.