[R] lattice add a fit

Bond, Stephen Stephen.Bond at cibc.com
Wed Oct 8 20:14:32 CEST 2014

Folks,

This is just misunderstanding. I did not want a panel function for locfit. In my email I say:

 Instead, I want to put a fit from lm (but
 not a simple straight line) and the fit has to be done for each panel
 separately, not one fit for the full data set, so sth like an lm
 equivalent of panel.locfit (there is no panel.lmfit) Thank you.

Bert Gunter provided the answer to my question. Maybe I should have sent a thank you note to the list to finalize.
Kind regards

Stephen Bond