[R] Urgent Help - Editing XML through R

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:27:22 CET 2014

On 14/11/2014 12:34 PM, Chidambaram Selvakumar wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Can you please help me on the below?
>
> 1) Is it possible to achieve the below requirement through or not?
>         Open XMl; find and remove the all the string tag;add new string tag
> based on the email count; save it in the same XML.
> 2) If yes can you please share the script
>
> As I am new to R script, I am expecting your help to achieve this.

As you are new to R scripts, I'll assume you are also new to R Help, so
I'll explain the etiquette.

You are asking for help to work with a commercial product, for which you
should have paid a license fee.  But you are asking us to help you for
free.  You should have a Spotfire license, and you should be asking
Tibco for help to work with it.

Duncan Murdoch