[R] Urgent Help - Editing XML through R

Chidambaram Selvakumar chidambaramselvakumar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:34:07 CET 2014

Hi Team,

Can you please help me on the below?

1) Is it possible to achieve the below requirement through or not?
       Open XMl; find and remove the all the string tag;add new string tag
based on the email count; save it in the same XML.
2) If yes can you please share the script

As I am new to R script, I am expecting your help to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Chidambaram
On Nov 8, 2014 1:10 PM, "Chidambaram Selvakumar" <
chidambaramselvakumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I have the below xml file where i have to find and remove all the email
address in <string> tag and need to append the new email address using R
script.May be string tag needs to be added or decreased based on the email
list.

> XM File
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <as:Job xmlns:as="urn:tibco:spotfire.dxp.automation">
>   <as:Tasks>
>     <OpenAnalysisFromLibrary
xmlns="urn:tibco:spotfire.dxp.automation.tasks">
>       <as:Title>Open Analysis from Library</as:Title>
>       <AnalysisPath>/Z- Archive - TO BE
purged/ConditionEmailTest</AnalysisPath>