[R] seeking latex peace

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Tue May 27 14:48:33 CEST 2014

Hi all,
I thought it was all over, but when I started my R help (help.start()) to
check something, none of the help files in plotrix were available, each
displaying an error message that some 2-3 Gb of memory could not be
allocated. The same message appeared when I tried to get text help in
the R console. I have just removed all 505 texlive packages, rebuilt
plotrix_3.5-7 and reinstalled it. Now the help pages all work properly. If
this has done something awful to the latest version of plotrix, please let
me know and I will try to fix it.

Jim