[R] dbFD function in FD package

Crystal Ernst crystal.ernst at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat May 24 22:39:19 CEST 2014

I was looking forward to trying out the FD package for functional diversity, but I can't seem to get past the first step of setting up the matrices.

 I have found examples online and it appears I'm doing it correctly: species trait matrix with one species listed on each row (traits in columns) and community species matrix with the same number/names of species as columns and abundances of each in the rows.  It won't work with my large data set, and I can't get it to work with the very simple dummy matrices I set up.

The link below shows a small screenshot of the two dummies and the error message I'm getting.  Thanks in advance for any help!

http://tinypic.com/r/2liht0y/8