[R] how to make R plot under Linux

Thu May 15 07:18:09 CEST 2014

This is not an Ubuntu tech support list. It is possible to install the X11 client support even on headless servers, which is one of the things R on the server needs to send graphics commands to your computer.  However, if your sysadmin won't do it then it is not going to happen, and we are most definitely not here to tell him how to do his job since this is a list for questions about R.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing