[R] Making a trial based Package for 30-days.

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon May 12 16:28:45 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Ashis Deb <ashisdeb83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well  it's  the company requirement to do  so  ,  and  give it on  a trial
> basis  to  client to check , if they  like they  will BUY  or  it will  self
> destruct itself ,

 No, if they like it they will BUY or they will CIRCUMVENT your
self-destruction mechanism.

 The company requirement has not been thought through to
practicalities, and is unrealistic, and is not constrained by
limitation. How do you prevent them re-installing?

 For a price, I will fly (first class) to all your clients after 30
days and delete the software for you.

Barry