[R] SQL vs R

Sun May 4 06:26:32 CEST 2014

?table
?aggregate

Also, packages plyr, data.table, and dplyr. You might consider reading [1], but if your interests are really as simple as your examples then the table function should be sufficient. That function is discussed in the Introduction to R document that you really should have read before posting here.

[1] http://www.jstatsoft.org/v40/i01/

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing