[R] Difficulty with what is probably a basic function to retrieve data from a data frame.

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at univ-fcomte.fr
Mon Mar 3 10:39:54 CET 2014

Hi,

First, if you want a precise answer, provide a precise question. That
is, provide a reproducible example. A good function for that is dput(),
with which you can copy/paste your own data. If your data is too long,
create a relevant subset (with head() for example).

Regarding your question: are you looking for table()?

HTH,
Ivan

--
Ivan Calandra, ATER