[R] Principal component analysis with EQUAMAX rotation

Wagner wagner.fab at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 09:07:37 CEST 2014

Hello,
I need to do a principal component analysis with EQUAMAX-rotation.
Unfortunately the function principal() I use normally for PCA does not offer
this rotation specification. I could find out that this might be possible
somehow with the package GPArotation but until now I could not figure out
how to use this in the principal component analysis.
Maybe someone can give an example on how to do an equamax-rotation PCA?
Or is there a function in another package that offers the use of
equamax-rotation directly?
Thank you for your help!