[R] Help with importing scripts within the same package?

Fri Jan 24 06:57:28 CET 2014

Use a separate R file that is not part of your package that includes any or all of the R files from your package using full directory path specifications for debugging. The package is for (mostly) debugged code.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing