[R] install ggplot2

Thu Jan 23 05:51:42 CET 2014

Hard to say. Read the Posting Guide for useful suggestions on getting help, including providing the output of sessionInfo() and avoiding HTML formatted emails because what you see is not what we see.

I suggest you delete the ggplot2 subdirectory in your win-library directory and try the

install.packages("ggplot2")

command again. If you have installed packages while running R "As Administrator" then you may have permissions problems on your win-library directory and need to delete it ("As Administrator") and reinstall R.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing