[R] tcltk makes R crash under Mavericks

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 13 19:59:54 CET 2014

On 13-01-2014, at 19:53, Claudia Tebaldi <claudia.tebaldi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, thank you, as I said I did reinstall R and tcltk. That's not the problem.

Look at what you wrote:

"I tried reinstalling
everything (R and the packages, and the tools' tcltk package -- even if I
think it should be bundled with R by default).”

As I replied, it is bundled with R 3.0.0 and higher by default. You installed tcl/tk separately?

> For some reason loading the package still makes R crash.

Can’t help you with that.
This belongs on R-SIG-Mac mailing list.

Berend