[R] Problem with barplot

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Sat Jan 11 23:46:22 CET 2014

On 01/11/2014 07:41 AM, Clemence Germaine wrote:
> Hi
>
> I’m using bar plot function
> And I have in my data some zero, but my data are numerics and when i try to use bar plot i have a warning message of « NA was introduced during the automatic conversion » and i can’t see my bar plot.
>
> So if somebody have an idea for that?

Hi Clémence,
A wild guess is that your data are not actually numeric, but factor.
This can happen when at least one element of the data that have been
read in cannot be coerced to a number, e.g.:

1
4
7

If you could send your data, or if too large or too confidential, a
sample that shows the problem, we can probably offer better suggestions.

Jim