[R] please please unsubscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Mon Dec 1 10:09:52 CET 2014

Top post as new thought:

I just searched the archives, and there are less then 1000 emails about
unsubscribing since 2003. There are more then 70% (guess) which have nothing to do
with unsubscription, and about 19 (plus this one) mails in this
thread... Counting the poccurrance of "unsubscribe" in the headers, I
get about 30, which means 30 threads having "unsubscribe" or
"Unsubscribe" in the header.

Assuming that I missed all the "remove me ..." questions, I just triple
the number of threads.

So: this thread has one mail for three unsubscribe questions...

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug