[R] please please unsubscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Dec 1 03:37:22 CET 2014

Following on Rich and Peter, is it practical for the list to put it at the top then, before the R-message?

Something like:

And then continue on for each R message. Because top-posting has pretty much taken over, the best efforts of puritans notwithstanding, putting stuff at the bottom is unlikely to evoke much attention, and especially so in our 140-character-3-second attention-span world.

As an aside, if I were the OP, and wanted to unsubscribe, the volume of the e-mail messages on this topic alone would have been punishment enough for the original post:-)

Best wishes,
Ranjan