[R] moses extreme reaction test

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Apr 8 23:41:01 CEST 2014

Just for the fun of it, I searched for "R package moses extreme
reaction test"  on google. The 8th hit was the package DescTools, but
that included the 3 earlier hits and responses from r-help.

So I guess the point is that "Learn to Search" may even be a bit over
the top -- is there anyone on the internet who does not use standard
search engines like google, bing, and yahoo?

Best,
Bert

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics