[R] Should there be an R-beginners list?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Nov 25 14:20:53 CET 2013

If you want a vision of an R-beginners list, it is a boot stamping
"ITS IN THE DOCUMENTATION" into a newbies face - forever.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgeorwe159438.html

slight exaggeration perhaps, but most R-beginners would benefit from
reading a bit more documentation and "LURKING MOAR" on the mailing
list before asking. Same applies to posting on StackOverflow.

Barry