[R] Writing a hyperlink to a csv file

Sat Mar 16 15:42:26 CET 2013

What Excel does or does not recognize as a url in any particular instance is up to Excel. The CSV format itself has no concept of markup that would allow you to convey this idea. HTML does, and I think Excel can import HTML, but I have never tried intentionally using HTML as a data exchange format for Excel.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing