[R] statda package issue

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 21:42:15 CEST 2013

I all,
I'm new on this list, so sorry if I do something wrong. Anyway, I have a
problem with the installation of the package StatDA.

Typing install.package("StatDA") I receive the error:

ERROR: configuration failed for package ‘MBA’
* removing ‘/home/matteo/R/i686-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.0/MBA’
Warning in install.packages :
installation of package ‘MBA’ had non-zero exit status
ERROR: dependency ‘MBA’ is not available for package ‘StatDA’

So I try to install the package MBA, but I receive the error:

configure: error: Boost header files not found. Under linux/Unix try R
CMD INSTALL MBA_0.0-0.tar.gz
--configure-args='--with-boost-include=INCLUDE_PATH'
ERROR: configuration failed for package ‘MBA’

What does it mean?
Just for info, I work with RStudio on a Ubuntu 12.04 machine.

Cheers

Matteo