[R] Reading multiple csv files with a for loop

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Mon Jun 17 14:04:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

You are reading 11 times the same file, 'toread'.
Assuming that 'toread' is a vector with 11 different filenames in it,
something like the following might do what you want.

for ( i in 1:11) myfiles[i] <- read.csv(toread[i], header = TRUE, sep=")

AS for the final "for loop", it does nothing. Why have you posted that
ugly thing?

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas